These days, it seems everyone has a blog. Sometimes blogs are like a journal. Short stories of what the writer is thinking. Sometimes blogs are written to inform and share knowledge. Not all blogs are created equal. Reader beware.
Ideally, a great blog will give credible information and offer some opinion too. Sometimes blogs convey information that is bias or incorrect. If your impression is, “it’s on the web, it must be true”, you could find yourself the recipient of bad information. If you have spent any time researching on the web, you know what I mean.
How do you find information that you can trust? Here is a list of wedding blogs that will really add value to your experience. I’m sure you will find their blog articles very helpful, honest and fun to read too.
1. The Planning, Forever Events blog by Saundra Hadley is so fun. Her approach to wedding planning is insightful, accurate and blatantly honest. I love that! Her advice is right on the mark. She will cause you to think, spawn creativity, and on occasion, make you burst into spontaneous laughter! Way to go Saundra! Go see Saundra’s Blog
2. The AlwaysABlogsmaid wedding blog is written by the staff and fans of Always a Bridesmaid. They specialize in making unforgettable and amazing wedding memories. This blog will help you get married with less stress and more style. Go to AlwaysABlogsmaid
3. The StyleMePretty blog is an awesome resource for inspiration. It is full of pictures, colors, textures and ideas. There is a DIY section with great projects to add detail to your wedding with very low impact to your budget. Go to StyleMePretty
4. The perfect palette blog is all about color. What made me choose and share this blog is the wonderful inspiration boards posted here. They show the many elements of your wedding, tied together with color, contrast and texture. It is very inspiring and I am sure will give you many ideas. Go to The Perfect Palette
5. On the Elizabeth Anne Designs blog check out the “Real Weddings” section where you can hear stories from real brides after the wedding. It is full of wonderful stories and ideas shared by actual couples who had a very successful wedding day. Enjoy. Go to Elizabeth Anne Designs
I hope you find these helpful. They probably are not what you would expect from a Disc Jockey. That is because we get it. We are committed to helping you create an amazing wedding. This means many ideas and attention to detail.
Bookmark these blogs to use as a resource throughout your planning. Please feel free to come back and leave your comments below. I would love to hear if you like them. Share links to your favorite blogs too. Enjoy and happy planning.Jim Aldridge Romantic Entertainment llc